Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just for fun :-)

So, after seeing this website on a few of my fellow Stlwed.com siggys and blogs, I decided to create of our own... And here are the results:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Después de ver esta página de internet en algunas de las "firmas" y blogs de mis nuevas amigas de Stlwed.com, decidí hacer uno propio... Y aquí están los resultados:
If it's a BOY
If it's a GIRL

For some reason the boy looks more "believable" to me, but not the girl... And the first comment John made was: "You know we're NOT going to have white kids, right???" LOL Which is fine by me... I just hope they don't get discriminated :-(

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Por alguna razón se me hace que el niño se ve más creíble, pero la niña no... Y lo primero que dijo John fue: "Sabes que NO vamos a tener hijos blancos, verdad???" Jajaja Lo cual está bien por mi... Sólo espero que no los discriminen :-(

10 comments:

Tessa said...

ya, um, I find it hard to believe that you guys will be having any blond haired babies ;) you're going to have adorable little brown babies and I can't wait to meet them (hint hint). Love you guys!!!

Claus said...

Cierto el niño se ve mas real,
pero por que el niño esta pelirojo ? jiji

Pilar said...

LOL Yeah... Although my SIL boy has brown hair, brown eyes but he's white (her DH is half Mexican half Spanyard)... We'll have to wait and see!!!

Pilar said...

Pos dicen que John nació con el pelo como zanahoria :-S Y luego se le calló y le creció café rojizo... Así que quien sabe...

Unknown said...

I just did it and guess what... they looked oddly similar to your babies :)

Pilar said...

Yeah... That's the other thing I noticed!!! (That they look like the other girl's babies)... You can tell is REALLY accurate :-S

Alanna said...

TOO funny! I must run to try this!!!

Unknown said...

This is the most ridiculous site. Nelson and I were cracking up b/c our baby had red hair and blue eyes!

Pilar said...

That is FUNNY!!! NOW I definetely don't believe on this site!!! LOL My cousin did one where it asked you your heritage and based on that it dressed up the kid... Her's had one of those yucky "Mexican pull overs" that were in "style" in the early 90's LOL

Amanda said...

that is sooo cute! Can't wait to go try it too :)