Monday, March 10, 2008

Moral Support



Hey,



I don't have a lot to write about today and I'm pretty tired (I actually requested time off today :-) this Friday, Monday and Tuesday, AND we have Good Friday off too!!!)... But any way... I have been thinking about writing a blog about the kind of people I don't like (for instance hypocrites and abusive people that take advantage of others), but I think it would be a bitter post, so I've desisted from doing it... Maybe some other time, when I'm feeling less "friendly" :-)

Any way, I wanted to write today, even if it's just a short entry to say how much I appreciate my friends... As I've said before, my friends are my family, and I don't know what I would do without them. I love hanging out with my friends, and sharing our lives, seeing their accomplishments, celebrating special occasions, talking about random stuff or about nothing at all, just knowing that you have each other to laugh and cry and talk things out.



I think that right now I'm very comfortable with who I am and that helps me empathize more with poeple because I'm more open about my feelings... But let me know how can I improve!!! :-)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hey,

No tengo muchas cosas sobre qué escribir hoy y ando cansada (de hecho, ya pedí unos días de vacaciones, el viernes, lunes y martes... Y el Viernes Santo también me lo dan!!!)... De cualquier manera... Había estado pensando en escribir un blog sobre el tipo de personas que no me caen bien (por ejemplo, la gente hipócrita y los abusivos que se aprovechan de los demás, pero se me hace que sería un blog muy ardilla por lo cual he desistido de hacerlo... Tal vez en otra ocasión cuando ande menos "amigable" :-)



De lo que quería escribir hoy, incluso aunque sea poquito, es para decir cuánto aprecio a mis amigos... Como lo he dicho antes, mis amigos son mi familia, y no sé lo que haría sin ellos. Me encanta salir con mis amigos, compartir nuestras vidas, ver sus logros, celebrar ocasiones especiales, hablar de lo que sea o de nada, o simplemente saber que cuentas el uno con el otro para reír, llorar y hablar de lo que nos pasa.



Creo que estoy en un punto tranquilo en mi vida, y puedo hablar más de mis sentimientos y soy más abierta y eso me ayuda empatizar más con la gente... Pero me dicen en qué puedo mejorar!!! :-)

1 comment:

Claus said...

Mejorar ??? Que quieres ser perfecta o que o como? Love you !!