So I went to get a haircut thinking about either cutting a few inches from the bottom or leaving it almost as it was and ended up with bangs :-D
My new girl (this is only the 2nd time I've gone to her, and I like her personality very much and the fact that she suggests things to me and tells me what I "need to do" with my hair to get the same result) was almost done and we were talking about my bangs, she suggested getting them cut straight across rather than my usual to the side... She said something like "it's like Botox in a bottle" (probably should've said "in a haircut"). Oh, and she also said that with the long hair it would be more "dominatrix like" LOL I told her that maybe I would try it next time, and we kept talking about it while she dried my hair, and then she said "what if you try it today?"... And I just said "Ok" (didn't take that much) :-D I guess that I just figured that at least this way, it'll be obvious that I got something done to my hair rather than looking almost exactly the same as before the haircut :-)
I was a bit shocked at first, but didn't hate it right off the bat. I was just hoping that John didn't think I looked a lot like Moe from The Three Stooges, so I called him and warned him before I got home :-D He looked shocked at first as well, but he's warmed up to it :-)
I just think it's funny how much it looks like those pictures I posted when I did the virtual makeover and I did feel like I had a wig on at first :-D
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Pues me fui a cortar el cabello hoy pensando en cortarmelo del largo unos 5 centimetros o nada mas las puntas (no estaba segura) y termine con fleco :-D
La muchacha nueva con la que voy (esta es mi segunda vez a penas, pero me cayo super bien y me gusta que me da sugerencias de lo que se me veria bien y de como lograr que se me vea el cabello como ella me lo deja) ya casi habia terminado y estabamos hablando sobre mi copete cuando me dijo que me lo deberia cortar parejo en vez de de lado... Y me dijo "es como Botox en una botella" (o mas bien en un corte de cabello). Ah, y tambien me dijo que con mi pelo largo se veria mas tipo dominatrix jajaja... Yo le dije que tal vez la proxima vez y seguimos platicando mientras me secaba el cabello, y de repente me dice: "y por que no probamos hoy?"... Y le dije "Ok" (quien se hace del rogar???) :-D Como que pense que por lo menos asi se iba a notar que me hice algo en el cabello en vez de si nada mas me cortaba el largo y me veia casi igual que antes del corte :-)
Primero como que si estaba en shock, pero por lo menos no odie como se veia. Pero le estaba pidiendo a Dios que John no pensara que me parezco a Moe de Los Tres Chiflados, asi que le llame y lo puse sobre aviso en mi camino a la casa :-D Tambien quedo en shock al principio, pero ya se esta acostumbrando :-)
Lo que se me hace chistoso es que se parece muchisimo a las fotos que postee cuando hice el makeover virtual y que sentia como que traigo puesta una peluca :-D
My new girl (this is only the 2nd time I've gone to her, and I like her personality very much and the fact that she suggests things to me and tells me what I "need to do" with my hair to get the same result) was almost done and we were talking about my bangs, she suggested getting them cut straight across rather than my usual to the side... She said something like "it's like Botox in a bottle" (probably should've said "in a haircut"). Oh, and she also said that with the long hair it would be more "dominatrix like" LOL I told her that maybe I would try it next time, and we kept talking about it while she dried my hair, and then she said "what if you try it today?"... And I just said "Ok" (didn't take that much) :-D I guess that I just figured that at least this way, it'll be obvious that I got something done to my hair rather than looking almost exactly the same as before the haircut :-)
I was a bit shocked at first, but didn't hate it right off the bat. I was just hoping that John didn't think I looked a lot like Moe from The Three Stooges, so I called him and warned him before I got home :-D He looked shocked at first as well, but he's warmed up to it :-)
I just think it's funny how much it looks like those pictures I posted when I did the virtual makeover and I did feel like I had a wig on at first :-D
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Pues me fui a cortar el cabello hoy pensando en cortarmelo del largo unos 5 centimetros o nada mas las puntas (no estaba segura) y termine con fleco :-D
La muchacha nueva con la que voy (esta es mi segunda vez a penas, pero me cayo super bien y me gusta que me da sugerencias de lo que se me veria bien y de como lograr que se me vea el cabello como ella me lo deja) ya casi habia terminado y estabamos hablando sobre mi copete cuando me dijo que me lo deberia cortar parejo en vez de de lado... Y me dijo "es como Botox en una botella" (o mas bien en un corte de cabello). Ah, y tambien me dijo que con mi pelo largo se veria mas tipo dominatrix jajaja... Yo le dije que tal vez la proxima vez y seguimos platicando mientras me secaba el cabello, y de repente me dice: "y por que no probamos hoy?"... Y le dije "Ok" (quien se hace del rogar???) :-D Como que pense que por lo menos asi se iba a notar que me hice algo en el cabello en vez de si nada mas me cortaba el largo y me veia casi igual que antes del corte :-)
Primero como que si estaba en shock, pero por lo menos no odie como se veia. Pero le estaba pidiendo a Dios que John no pensara que me parezco a Moe de Los Tres Chiflados, asi que le llame y lo puse sobre aviso en mi camino a la casa :-D Tambien quedo en shock al principio, pero ya se esta acostumbrando :-)
Lo que se me hace chistoso es que se parece muchisimo a las fotos que postee cuando hice el makeover virtual y que sentia como que traigo puesta una peluca :-D
Forgot to touch up my makeup prior to taking these pictures... Oh well :-D
Se me olvido retocarme el maquillaje antes de tomarme estas fotos... Ni modo :-D
Se me olvido retocarme el maquillaje antes de tomarme estas fotos... Ni modo :-D
3 comments:
You look gorgeous with bangs! Can't wait to have mine back when I go for my haircut this week.
Awwww... Thanks Mindy!!!
Se te ve bien, y es cierto, cambias muchisimo, si no te lo hubieras hecho no se te hubiera notado que te cortaste el cabello!
Post a Comment